Health Restoration is about getting to know yourself better.

315-277-1362

33 William St. Ste. 10, Auburn, NY 13021
** Office hours by appointment **



Monday, January 4, 2016

What I Didn't Find at a Health Food Store

(Auburn, NY, chiropractic healing news)

Over the New Year's weekend I went out of town to visit family and I found myself at the local health food store.  I was hoping to get a quick supply of Magnesium because I did not bring my favorite Standard Process Min-Tran with me.

Although I had my other supplements with me, I wished I had Min-Tran and Zypan.  But I made due.  During the three hour drive during a small snow storm I developed some neck tension that I didn't want to turn into a headache.  My headaches seem to come on when I am over-scheduled, and dehydrated.  I took some other supplements in my usual stash and I did fine the rest of the day, but I always feel more rested and relaxed when I take Min-Tran.  Let's just say it is one of my favorites.

While at the health food store I looked at the different minerals they had and studied the labels.  I found a few good choices, but didn't like the price tags.  I looked up some brands on my phone to read up on them more, however, for only one day left on my trip before I was home again, I didn't want to buy any full bottles.

What this taught me was that once you are "spoiled" by a favorite brand: Standard Process, you just won't give them up.  I can read the ingredients listed on the Standard Process bottles.  I understand why certain food concentrates are paired together for a better, synergistic effect.

And the prices were much better with Standard Process overall.  Just looking at the varieties on the shelves at this health food store, a protocol I would offer would be half the price with ingredients I know are bio-available.

Why am I so hooked on Standard Process?  I have no real health complaints, and I want it to stay taht way for a long time.  When I try new products I feel the same.  But that wasn't the case with Standard Process.  I felt better, immediately.   And I had no complaints in the first place, so that means a lot.

With perimenopause lurking in the shadows, I don't want to feel the domino effect of changing hormones.  I've been very pleased with Standard Process.

So, it seems over the last few years I've lost my interest in health food stores.  I used to love browsing and buying new products.  But when it comes to supplements, I don't look anymore.

At the office, you have access to the same products I personally use.
Ask me about Standard Process for your Healing Experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment